You Can Help
You can be a part of helping children and families through the ministry of Baptist
Family and Childrens Services. Here are just some of the ways:
- Volunteer Your Time - BFCS is in need of individuals who are willing to volunteer
their time to help in tasks as varied as stuffing envelopes to data entry, from answering
telephone inquiries to becoming a Christian Mentor.
- Become A Treatment Parent - BFCS is continually in need of parents to provide
loving, secure homes. Training, ongoing support and a stipend to help with expenses are
provided. Call or e-mail us for more information, or to schedule attendance at an
- Make A Direct Gift - BFCS relies upon the generosity of individuals to help make
this non-profit ministry possible. Direct gifts of cash or stock can be made to the
ministry in general or designated for specific programs. Gifts can also be made in memory
or in honor of loved ones, or through a designated gift to the United Way or other
- Become A Parenting Power Trainer - Attend one of our Train the Trainer workshops
and lead Parenting Power in your Church or other community setting.
- Make A Planned Gift - Bequests and other planned gifts allow you to support the
future ministry of BFCS even as you plan meet the needs of your own family. Through a
Charitable Gift Annuity, you can make a gift to Baptist Family and Children's Services and
receive an income for your life and/or the life of a spouse or other beneficiary.
Call or e-mail us to receive more information about planned giving options and
becoming a member of our Master Plan Society.
- Become A Sponsor - Sponsor one or more needy children or families by contributing
to our Sponsorship program. This is a wonderful vehicle for groups, Sunday School classes,
WMU groups and Vacation Bible Schools, as well as individuals.
youhelp.shtml Last Updated: